- 2-1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons light corn syrup, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 quart (4 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened
- Place Rice Krispies in a large bowl; set aside. In a small saucepan, combine 1/4 cup corn syrup, butter and brown sugar; bring to a boil over low heat, stirring occasionally. Pour over cereal and toss to coat. Immediately press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate.
- In a small bowl, mix the ice cream topping, peanut butter and remaining corn syrup until smooth. Carefully spread half of the mixture over bottom of crust; freeze until firm, about 20 minutes. Reserve remaining chocolate mixture for topping; cover and refrigerate.
- Spoon ice cream into crust; spread evenly. Freeze, covered, for 1-1/2 hours or until firm.
- Remove pie from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. In a microwave-safe dish, microwave reserved chocolate mixture on high for 15-20 seconds or until pourable; drizzle over pie.