- 30 cups cubed seedless watermelon (about 10 pounds)
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) sweet white wine, chilled
- 3 cups chilled ginger ale
- Process watermelon in batches in a food processor until smooth. Press through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl; discard pulp. Pour juice into a large pitcher or punch bowl. Stir in juice concentrate and lemon juice. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Stir in wine and ginger ale before serving. Serve over ice with additional watermelon.
Test Kitchen tips
3/4 cup: 81 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.