- 1 package (18 ounces) frozen butternut squash ravioli
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen creamed spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (12 ounces) fully cooked apple chicken sausage links or flavor of your choice, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Prepare spinach according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add sausage; cook and stir until browned, 2-4 minutes.
- Drain ravioli. Add ravioli, spinach, maple syrup and pie spice to sausage; heat through.
1-1/2 cups: 531 calories, 16g fat (4g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 1409mg sodium, 69g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 4g fiber), 26g protein.