- 6 large Eggland’s Best eggs
- 1-1/2 cups refrigerated sweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Whipped cream, fresh raspberries and toasted sweetened shredded coconut
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, coconut milk and vanilla until blended. Place half of the bread in a greased 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker; layer with half of the cream cheese, jam, coconut and egg mixture. Repeat layers. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- Cook, covered, on low 2-3/4 to 3-1/4 hours or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve warm with whipped cream, raspberries and toasted coconut.
Test Kitchen tip
1 cup (calculated without raspberries and toasted coconut): 280 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 112mg cholesterol, 338mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.