- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons soft bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- 4 pimiento-stuffed olives, sliced
- Paprika, optional
- Place trivet insert and 1 cup water in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Set eggs on trivet. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 5 minutes. Let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes; quick-release any remaining pressure. Immediately place eggs in a bowl of ice water to cool. Remove shells.
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks; refrigerate 8 yolk halves for another use. Set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash remaining yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, sour cream, bread crumbs, mustard, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Garnish with olives. If desired, sprinkle with paprika.
1 stuffed egg half: 32 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 132mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.