- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/3 cups 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups cubed French bread (about 6 ounces)
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Maple syrup
- Whisk together the first 6 ingredients. Arrange half of the bread cubes in a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Top with half the blueberries and half the milk mixture. Repeat layers.
- Place trivet insert and 1 cup water in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Cover baking dish with foil. Fold an 18×12-in. piece of foil lengthwise into thirds, making a sling. Use the sling to lower the dish onto the trivet.
- Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 20 minutes. Let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes; quick-release any remaining pressure. Using foil sling, carefully remove baking dish. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve with syrup.
1 serving: 273 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 479mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.