- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-1/2 cups frozen petite corn (about 5 ounces), thawed
- 1-1/2 cups chunky salsa
- 1-1/2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- Minced fresh cilantro
- Place chicken in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker; add broth, lime juice and chili powder. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 7 minutes. Quick-release pressure. A thermometer inserted in chicken should read at least 165°. Press cancel.
- Remove chicken; discard cooking juices. Shred chicken with two forks; return to pressure cooker. Select saute setting and adjust for low heat. Add corn and salsa; cook and stir until heated through, about 5 minutes. Press cancel.
- Transfer to a large bowl; stir in cheese, red pepper and green onions. Serve with tortilla scoops; sprinkle with cilantro.
1/4 cup chicken mixture: 97 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 202mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 medium-fat meat.