- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 carton (32 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Optional: chopped avocado, jalapeno, and lime wedges
- Select saute setting on a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker and adjust for high heat; add oil. Add onion; cook and stir 6-8 minutes or until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add remaining ingredients, except cilantro. Stir. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve.
- Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 8 minutes. Allow pressure to naturally release for 12 minutes, then quick-release any remaining pressure.
- Remove chicken from the pressure cooker. Shred with 2 forks; return to pressure cooker. Stir in cilantro. If desired, serve with toppings.