- 4 cups vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker, combine all ingredients. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 5 minutes. Let pressure release naturally. Press cancel.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving (oatmeal will thicken upon standing). If desired, serve with additional almond milk.
3/4 cup: 296 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 304mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.