- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chopped unsalted peanuts
- Spray 12-ounce mug with cooking spray. Add butter; microwave on HIGH until melted, 10 seconds. Stir in peanut butter and sugar until combined. Add egg yolk; stir in flour. Add milk and vanilla extract. Top with peanuts.
- Microwave on HIGH until set, 1 to 1-1/2 minutes. Serve immediately.
1 1 cake: 782 calories, 46g fat (15g saturated fat), 219mg cholesterol, 327mg sodium, 77g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 4g fiber), 20g protein.