- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread into a greased 13×9-in. baking pan. Bake 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
1 bar: 273 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 158mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.