- 2 medium Braeburn or Gala apples
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Honey, optional
- Add 1 cup of water to the inner pot of a large multi-cooker. Cut a 1/4-in. slice off top of each apple. Core apples, leaving bottoms intact.
- In a small bowl, mix cheese, oats, flour, brown sugar and nutmeg; stir in melted butter until crumbly. Carefully fill apples with oat mixture. Place stuffed apples in a baking dish (must fit inside inner pot) and cover tightly with foil. Place covered dish on wire rack with handles; use handles to lower into inner pot over water. Lock pressure lid. Press pressure function; select custom setting. Press timer; set to 8 minutes. Start.
- Let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes; quick-release any remaining pressure.
- Remove foil. Close air frying lid. Press air fry function; select custom setting. Press timer; set to 7 minutes. Start. Cook until topping is lightly browned. To serve, drizzle with honey, if desired.
1 stuffed apple: 242 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.