- 3 thick-sliced bacon strips
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (3-1/2 to 4 pounds)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- Press saute function on a large multi-cooker; select pork setting. Press timer; set to 5 min. Start. Cook bacon until crisp; press cancel. Transfer to paper towels to drain, reserving 1 tablespoon of rendered bacon fat. Finely chop cooled bacon; transfer to a small bowl. Add garlic, sage, rosemary, oregano, thyme, butter, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Mix thoroughly to form a paste.
- Using your fingertips, gently loosen turkey breast skin. Spread paste under skin. Season outside of turkey breast with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Brush turkey all over with reserved bacon fat.
- Pour broth into inner pot. Place turkey on wire rack with handles; use handles to lower into inner pot. Lock pressure lid. Select pressure function; set to poultry setting. Press timer; set to 15 minutes. Start.
- Let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes; quick-release any remaining pressure. Cover with air frying lid. Press air fry function; select poultry setting. Press timer; set to 15 minutes. Start. Cook until a thermometer inserted in turkey breast reads at least 170°.
- Remove turkey from pressure cooker; tent with foil. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Meanwhile, skim fat from the cooking juices. Press saute function; select poultry setting. Press timer; set to 10 minutes. Start.
- Bring the cooking juices to a boil. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into cooking juices. Return to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Serve with turkey.
1 serving: 536 calories, 31g fat (12g saturated fat), 172mg cholesterol, 744mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 58g protein.