- 1/2 cup water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2-1/2 pounds pork baby back ribs, cut into serving-size portions
- 1 tablespoon mesquite seasoning
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- Combine water, vinegar and soy sauce in inner pot of a large multi-cooker. Rub ribs with seasoning; add to inner pot. Lock pressure lid. Press pressure function; select ribs setting. Set to medium cook time (30 minutes). Start.
- Let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes; quick-release any remaining pressure. Remove ribs to a tray; brush with 1/4 cup barbecue sauce. Discard cooking liquid. Wipe inner pot clean.
- Place wire rack into inner pot. Arrange ribs in a single layer on rack. Cover with air frying lid. Press air fry function; select custom setting. Press timer; set to 10 minutes. Start. Cook in batches until lightly glazed. Brush with remaining 1/4 cup sauce.
1 serving: 414 calories, 26g fat (9g saturated fat), 102mg cholesterol, 788mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 28g protein.