- 1 package funfetti cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candies
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 20 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, water, sour cream, butter and eggs; beat on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium 2 minutes. Stir in peppermint candies. Fill prepared cups three-fourths full. In a small bowl, combine sugar, pecans and cinnamon; sprinkle over tops.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 15-18 minutes. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
1 mini coffee cake: 183 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 212mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.