- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons lemon curd, divided
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1-1/3 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup seedless blackberry spreadable fruit
- Additional grated lemon zest, optional
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, 3 tablespoons lemon curd, lemon zest and extract until fluffy. Set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs, cream and remaining lemon curd until blended; stir in poppy seeds. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Dip both sides of a tortilla in egg mixture, allowing excess to drip off. Place in skillet; toast until golden brown, 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining tortillas, greasing pan as needed.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each tortilla to within 1/4 in. of edges. Fold tortillas in half over filling. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine blackberries and spreadable fruit; microwave, covered, at 50% power until warmed, 2-3 minutes, stirring once. Serve with tortillas and, if desired, additional lemon zest.
1 filled tortilla: 445 calories, 27g fat (15g saturated fat), 134mg cholesterol, 403mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.