- 3/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3/4 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 teaspoons pepper
- 4 pounds ground chicken
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 hamburger buns, split
- Optional toppings: Tomato slices, lettuce leaves, sliced red onion, sliced cucumber, sliced avocado and ranch dip
- In a large bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients. Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape mixture into sixteen 1/2-in. thick patties. Brush both sides with oil; refrigerate, covered, 15 minutes to allow patties to firm up.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 3-4 inches from heat 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°. Serve on buns with desired toppings.
1 burger: 371 calories, 19g fat (5g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 498mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.