- 3/4 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 1/4 cup strong brewed green tea
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers, split
- Mint sprigs and orange peel strips, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the Mascarpone cheese, sugar and orange zest. Fold in whipped topping; set aside. In another small bowl, combine tea and orange juice.
- Arrange six ladyfinger halves, split side up, in an ungreased 8×4-in. loaf pan. Brush with a fourth of the tea mixture. Spread 1/2 cup cheese mixture just over the top of ladyfingers. Repeat layers three times.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving. Cut into slices; garnish with mint and orange peel strips if desired.
1 slice: 200 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 47mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.