- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in extra-light syrup, drained
- 2 large red apples, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and dry pudding mix 2 minutes. Stir in sour cream and orange juice concentrate. Gently stir in fruit. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hours before serving.
3/4 cup: 194 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 91mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.