- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cups Kahlua (coffee liqueur), chilled
- 2-1/2 cups cold 2% milk, divided
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cartons (8 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 9 whole chocolate graham crackers, coarsely crushed
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely crushed vanilla wafers (about 45 wafers)
- 5 medium bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, beat 1 package cream cheese and 1 can condensed milk until blended. Beat in Kahlua, 1/2 cup milk and chocolate pudding mixes until thickened, about 2 minutes. Fold in 1 carton whipped topping, then chocolate graham crackers. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat remaining package cream cheese and can condensed milk until blended. Beat in remaining 2 cups milk and banana pudding mixes until thickened, about 2 minutes. Fold in 1 carton whipped topping, vanilla wafers and bananas.
- Spread chocolate pudding mixture in the bottom of a 6- or 7-qt. trifle bowl or glass bowl. Layer with 1-1/2 cups whipped topping and banana pudding mixture; top with remaining 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with additional wafers, crushed chocolate graham crackers and sliced bananas before serving.
1 cup: 381 calories, 16g fat (11g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 326mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.