- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2-1/2 cups peppermint ice cream, melted
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted, divided
- 1 shortbread crust (9 inches)
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over coconut milk; let stand 1 minute. Microwave on high for 30-40 seconds. Stir for until gelatin is completely dissolved, 1 minute.
- Stir ice cream, 2 tablespoons crushed candies and extract into gelatin mixture; fold in 1/2 cup coconut. Pour into crust. Sprinkle with remaining coconut. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Just before serving, top with remaining crushed candies.
1 piece: 281 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 165mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.