- 3-1/2 cups complete buttermilk pancake mix
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or butter, softened
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- Butter and maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine pancake mix and coconut. Stir in milk just until dry ingredients are moistened; let stand 10 minutes. Meanwhile, line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with parchment paper; grease paper with coconut oil.
- Spread batter into prepared pan; sprinkle with macadamia nuts. Bake until puffy and golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack 5 minutes. Lifting with parchment paper, remove from pan. Top with bananas; serve with butter and syrup.
1 piece: 288 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 642mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.