- 6 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 heaping tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- Spray 12-ounce coffee mug with cooking spray. Combine milk and oil in mug. Add flour, sugar, oats, baking powder and salt; stir to combine. Add chocolate chips; dollop center with peanut butter.
- Microwave on HIGH until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 2-1/2 minutes. Serve immediately.