- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce plus 2 tablespoons sauce
- 12 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup beef stock
- 2-1/2 pounds beef stew meat
- 10 cups (about 8 ounces) tortilla chips
- 4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Optional toppings: chopped tomatoes, sliced green onions, chopped cilantro and sour cream
- Combine the first 9 ingredients in the Inner Pot. Cover with glass lid. Press slow cook function; select beef setting. Press timer; set to 5 hours. Start.
- Remove beef; shred with 2 forks. Reserve 1 cup cooking juices; discard remaining juices. Skim fat from reserved juices. Return beef and reserved juices to inner pot. Layer half of the tortilla chips and cheese over beef; repeat layers.
- Cover with air frying lid. Press air fry function; select custom setting. Press timer; set to 5 minutes. Start.
- Remove chips and beef from inner pot to serving platter. Add optional toppings if desired.
1/2 cup: 606 calories, 36g fat (14g saturated fat), 138mg cholesterol, 888mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 43g protein.