- 4 flounder fillets, or other lean white fish (about 3 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- Lemon wedges and additional herbs, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place fillets in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with garlic salt. Bake until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk together oil, chopped herbs and lemon juice. Pour over cooked fillets. If desired, serve with lemon wedges and additional herbs.
1 fillet with 3 tablespoons sauce: 313 calories, 28g fat (4g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 186mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 14g protein.