- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard or Dijon mustard
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices deli roast beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper, optional
Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into 2 rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- Spread rectangles with mustard. Top with cheese, roast beef, overlapping if needed, and if desired, red pepper. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal. Cut each roll crosswise into 4 slices; place on parchment-lined baking sheets, cut side down. Bake until golden brown and cheese is melted, 15-18 minutes. Serve warm.
- Freeze option: Cover and freeze cooled pinwheels on parchment-lined baking sheets until firm. Transfer to freezer containers; return to freezer. To use, bake at 375° until heated through.
1 pinwheel: 203 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 502mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.