- 1 large spaghetti squash (3-1/2 pounds)
- 4 bacon strips, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- Halve squash lengthwise; remove and discard seeds. Place wire rack with handles and 1 cup water into inner pot of large multi-cooker. Place squash on rack. Lock pressure lid. Press pressure function; select vegetables setting. Set to long cook time (12 minutes). Start.
- Quick-release pressure. Remove squash, rack and water from inner pot; wipe dry. Separate squash into strands with a fork.
- Press saute function; select pork setting. Press timer; set to 15 minutes. Add bacon; cook and stir until almost crisp. With a slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towels. Stir butter, brown sugar, salt and pepper into drippings. Add squash. Cook and stir until heated through. Press cancel. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese.
- Transfer squash mixture to a 1-1/2 qt. baking dish; top with bacon and remaining cheese. Clean inner pot. Place dish on wire rack with handles; lower into inner pot. Cover with air frying lid. Press air fry function; select custom. Press timer; set to 7 minutes. Start. Cook until cheese is melted.
1 cup: 409 calories, 28g fat (13g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 655mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fiber), 12g protein.