- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 carton (8 ounces) fresh mozzarella cheese pearls, drained
- Minced fresh basil, optional
- French bread slices (1/2 inch thick), toasted
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, pesto, salt and pepper until combined. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Top with tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. Cook, covered, on low until heated though and cheese begins to melt, 1-1/2-2 hours. If desired, sprinkle with basil. Serve with toasted bread.
2 tablespoons: 61 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 96mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.