- 2-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the baking mix, cheese, garlic powder and salad dressing mix. Stir in buttermilk just until moistened. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 450° until golden brown, 6-8 minutes. Meanwhile, combine topping ingredients. Brush over biscuits. Serve warm.
1 biscuit: 81 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 176mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.