- 1 tube (12 ounces) large refrigerated buttery crescent rolls
- 1 carton (7-1/2 ounces) spreadable brown sugar and cinnamon cream cheese
- 1/3 cup butterscotch-caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough into long rectangle; place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Press perforations to seal. Spread cream cheese down center third of rectangle. Drizzle with ice cream topping; sprinkle with pecans. Combine brown sugar and flour; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle half the mixture over pecans.
- On each long side of dough, cut 8 strips at an angle, about 2 in. into the center. Fold 1 strip from each side over filling and pinch ends together; repeat. Brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle with remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Bake until deep golden brown, 18-22 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Refrigerate until cold.
1 slice: 381 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 472mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.