- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded romaine
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup loosely packed basil leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°. Grease a 14-in. pizza pan; sprinkle with cornmeal. On a floured surface, roll dough into a 13-in. circle. Transfer to prepared pan; build up edges slightly. Sprinkle with cheese, chicken and bacon. Bake until crust is lightly browned, 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place romaine and arugula in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest and pepper. Pour over lettuces; toss to coat. Arrange over warm pizza. Top with tomato, avocado and basil. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen tip
2 slices: 612 calories, 30g fat (7g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 859mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 5g fiber), 29g protein.