- 3/4 cup cinnamon graham cracker crumbs (about 4 whole crackers)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts, divided
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, divided
- 3 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350°. Wrap a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square) around a greased 9-in. springform pan. Combine cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup walnuts and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto bottom and 1 in. up sides of prepared pan and place on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add next 5 ingredients and 2 tablespoons maple syrup; beat until well blended. Add eggs; beat on low speed until combined. Pour over prepared crust. Drop spoonfuls of cooled chocolate over filling; cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Place springform pan in a larger baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan. Bake until center is just set, 60-75 minutes. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove foil. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
- Remove rim from pan. Serve with whipped cream. Sprinkle with remaining walnuts; drizzle with remaining syrup.
1 slice: 936 calories, 75g fat (40g saturated fat), 267mg cholesterol, 613mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (47g sugars, 2g fiber), 14g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.