- 2 cups chopped leaf lettuce
- 2 cups chopped fresh kale
- 2 medium pears, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- PARMESAN GARLIC DRESSING:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce and kale. Top with pears, pepper jack cheese and bacon. In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, mustard, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and pepper. Gradually whisk in enough milk to reach desired consistency. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat.
1 cup: 206 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 335mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.