- 4 bacon strips
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain; keep warm.
- In a small bowl, whisk 2 eggs, cream and pepper. Wrap 2 bacon strips around the inside edges of each of two 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle each with half of the cheese and onions. Divide egg mixture between ramekins. Break 1 of the remaining eggs into each ramekin. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onion. Bake at 350° until eggs are completely set, 18-22 minutes.
1 serving: 380 calories, 28g fat (14g saturated fat), 486mg cholesterol, 521mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 24g protein.