- 2 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 2 slices reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 large apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 20 reduced-fat Triscuits
- Cut cheese slices with assorted 1-in. cookie cutters; set aside.
- In a small skillet, saute apple in butter. Add preserves and cinnamon; heat through. Serve with cheese and Triscuits.
1 cracker with cheese and topping: 42 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 54mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 1/2 starch.