- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese until blended. Stir in the artichokes, crab and peppers. Spread into a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- Bake at 350° until heated through, 25-30 minutes. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without tortilla chips) equals 198 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 5 g protein.