- 2 cans (15 ounces each) apricot halves, drained
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 cups chilled ginger ale
- Press apricots through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl; discard skins and pulp. Stir sugar and lemon juice into apricot puree. Gently fold in whipped cream. Transfer to a 8-in. square dish. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours or overnight. Divide ice cream among 4 glasses; top with ginger ale. Serve immediately.
1 serving: 554 calories, 22g fat (14g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 34mg sodium, 92g carbohydrate (88g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.