- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup Nutella, divided
- 2 whole graham crackers, broken up
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- Preheat air fryer to 300°. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 8 triangles. Place 1 teaspoon Nutella at the wide end of each triangle. Sprinkle with graham crackers, chocolate chips and marshmallows; roll up.
- In batches, arrange rolls, point side down, in a single layer on greased tray in air-fryer basket. Curve to form crescents. Cook until golden brown, 8-10 minutes. In a microwave, warm remaining Nutella to reach a drizzling consistency; spoon over rolls. Serve warm.
Test Kitchen tip
1 roll: 191 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 245mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.