- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 smoked bone-in pork chops (7-1/2 ounces each )
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon seedless raspberry jam
- 1-1/2 teaspoons thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
- Preheat air fryer to 400°. Spritz air fryer basket with cooking spray. In a shallow bowl, whisk together egg and milk. In another shallow bowl, toss bread crumbs with pecans.
- Coat pork chops with flour; shake off excess. Dip in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help adhere. Place chops in single layer in air fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray.
- Cook until golden brown, 12-15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking and spritzing with additional cooking spray. Meanwhile, place remaining ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook and stir until slightly thickened, 6-8 minutes. Serve with chops.